The Tanger Outlets in Sunbury has added several new tenants, together with a CBD retailer.
The new tenants at the outlet mall, off Interstate 71 north of Columbus, embrace:
• Excessive Road CBD not too long ago opened a 2,160-square-foot store, the retailer’s second store following one within the Quick North. The store sells oils, lotions, edibles, attire, tub merchandise and different merchandise primarily based on cannabidiol, extracted from the hashish plant.
• Direct Instruments additionally not too long ago opened in a 4,596-square-foot area promoting new, used and refurbished instruments from manufacturers together with RYOBI, RIGID and Hoover.
• Merely Southern has opened a 3,500-square-foot store promoting American clothes, equipment and presents in a “preppy” fashion.
• C&S Crafts has opened, promoting dwelling decor and seasonal handcrafted gadgets.
• Luxurious Nails has opened, providing nail artwork, dip powders, pedicures and different companies.
• Ciao Café has opened, promoting treats together with gelato.
• Claire’s is getting ready to open a 1,200-square-foot store this month, promoting jewellery, cosmetics and trend equipment.
“Tanger Outlets Columbus is acknowledged for its lineup of high attire and trend manufacturers,” stated Audrey Vrancken, Tanger Outlets Columbus advertising and marketing director, in a information launch.
“Holding the assortment contemporary for our our customers is a precedence and we’re thrilled to welcome our new retail companions.”
Tanger didn’t say who the new tenants changed, or what the occupancy price is on the heart. Tanger’s web site map reveals seven of the smaller areas empty among the 80-plus areas.